Sri Sri Tattva Chyawanprash 500g is a natural immunity booster. Sri Sri Tattva Chyawanprash is a unique combination of more than 40 different herbs. Ensuring highest levels of purity, this herbal formulation is prepared with the age old, traditional technique of ancient Rishis. It boosts immunity, rejuvenates health and restores vitality and energy levels in the body.
- Amla is a rich source of natural vitamin C, minerals and potent herbal nutrients, which boost immunity and other metabolic activities in the body.
- Stimulates circulatory, respiratory and nervous systems.
- Protects from nervous exhaustion and acts as an antioxidant and increases resistance in the body.
- Rejuvenates health, restores vitality and energy levels in the body.
- Improves digestion, absorption, assimilation, delays aging.
- Promotes youthfulness and longevity.
- Also strengthens the sense organs.
- Enhances memory and nourishes the nervous system.
Keep stored in a dry cool place. Avoid storing it directly under the sunlight.
Stay Tuned On the Latest!
Love all things Indian? Follow us onÂ InstagramÂ andÂ Facebook, where we love to share new arrivals, special offers, recipes, quick tips and so much more! We aim to be your everyday resort to Indian food, groceries, accessories, specialties – you name it!
Have a recommendation?
We’re a young team that love to learn! We would appreciate you taking your time to share your thoughts with us. Your feedback means a lot to us!Â Get in touch
Tales of India is an Online Indian Grocery store. We deliver to most areas within Melbourne and through postage all over Australia. We work hard to keep our products up to date with all relevant product information, ingredients, nutritional information and images of products. There are times when product information and details tend to change. There might be a delay in making these updates to our grocery website. If you’re after precise information, we recommend you give us a call directly or contact the manufacturer of the product directly. Thank you for understanding!